A Great-sounding Condenser Mic!
The sE Electronics sE2200a II C cardioid condenser microphone updates the original sE2200a with a smooth black rubberized finish and handy shockmount. Beyond that, the sE2200a II C gives you the same stunning quality and up-front sound that made the original version such a huge hit. This is an incredibly versatile condenser microphone, equally at home in front of a guitar cabinet as it is over a drum kit. And if you’re looking for that first truly special vocal mic, an sE Electronics sE2200a II C condenser microphone is an excellent choice.
sE Electronics sE2200a II C Cardioid Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Tried-and-true cardioid polar pattern provides up-front sound
- Low-noise operation meets high-headroom SPL handling
- Extra onboard options give you even more flexibility
Tried-and-true cardioid polar pattern provides up-front sound
Featuring a custom, hand-crafted 1″ gold-sputtered diaphragm, the sE Electronics sE2200a II C condenser microphone provides you with the tonal stability of a fixed cardioid polar pattern. When you close mic with your sE2200a II C, this polar pattern does a great job blocking out the rest of the room, giving your sound a bold, front-and-center quality.
Low-noise operation meets high-headroom SPL handling
When it comes to capturing dynamic content, not all studio-style condenser mics are made equal. In fact, the same mic that sounds great on your amp stack may be a bit too noisy to use on an acoustic guitar, and your favorite vocal mic may not be able to handle the SPLs required by drum overheads. Not so with the sE Electronics sE2200a II C condenser microphone. That’s because sE Electronics built the sE2200a II C to be able to withstand epic decibel levels, while maintaining a super-low noise floor. It’s just what you need to capture highly dynamic sounds.
Extra onboard options give you even more flexibility
Talk about a studio workhorse mic! The sE Electronics sE2200a II C was built to handle just about any sound you can imagine. Not only is it naturally able to keep up with extremely dynamic sound sources, such as vocals and brass instruments, but it gives you both a highpass filter and a 10dB pad to further shape its response. Whether you need to cut out low-end rumble or back off the gain to capture a screaming amp stack, the sE Electronics sE2200a II C gives you the sonic flexibility you need.
sE Electronics sE2200a II C Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
- An amazing cardioid condenser microphone that’s perfect for anything from vocals to drum overheads
- An updated version of the sE Electronics award-winning sE2200a cardioid condenser microphone
- Handcrafted 1″ gold-sputtered condenser capsule provides smooth and consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Highpass filter and 10dB pad give you advanced sound-shaping options onboard
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provides you with an extended dynamic range
- Finished in a custom black rubber paint, which looks cool and dampens chassis resonance
- Shockmount included
- Requires +48V phantom power